Mission Statement for
Gallery La Crosse
Combining Six Key Elements into One Entity:
1. Promote connections between Local Residents and Local Artists & Crafters, in a unique family-friendly retail setting.
2. Provide multiple Promotional and Marketing tools which our Exhibitors may freely utilize to enhance their own sales; in Gallery La Crosse, via various off-premises venues, and on-line.
3. Provide cooperative, autonomous, and affordable Retail sales and Exhibit Spaces for Local Artists, Crafters, and sellers of Antiques & Fine Vintage Wares.
4. Present for the local community a variety of fun and affordable Arts & Crafts classes, taught by our Exhibitors.
5. Promote networking opportunities for our Exhibitors through a combination of Public Receptions and invitational gatherings.
6. Give back to the Local Community through Benefit shows, Sharing our space for various community groups' meetings, and enthusiastic Participation in community events.
Thank you for helping us in supporting
Local Artists & Artisans
Our Facebook Page
Want to financially support our
Gallery La Crosse project ?
Three options are available... via our "Buy On-Line" webpage.
1. Buy our Gift Certificates.
2. Buy a Patron Discount Card, & maybe another as a Gift for someone.
3. Make a Donation.
Our GoFundMe Appeal For Help
The Best Option Of All...
Come in to the Gallery, Visit with us,
& Buy something created by one of our Exhibiting Local Artists.
It is not the sales of individual high-end artworks which sustains our Gallery La Crosse project...
rather, it is the daily small purchases which add up to keep our Mission going from month to month.